Thursday 22 October 2015

It Happened That Night






Last night we slept together and honestly I was not ashamed of that. During our love making when he said that he wants to spend his life with me, I was perplexed. It’s not that I don’t like him, I obviously do like him and spending my life with him would be truly awesome but would the society accept us? 
There were many such questions buzzing in my brain as I was relishing my morning coffee. He was still asleep on the bed. I didn’t want to disturb him. I caressed his hair and gave a slight peck on his cheek. Definitely he was one of the cutest guys I have ever met.

Last night while we were returning back from our office he said he didn’t want to go home. Since I was staying alone I invited him to my home. He readily agreed. We shared a different bond, it wasn’t anything but holy. Our colleagues always used to give suspicious looks but we never cared. Every time I needed him, he was there by my side. He took care of me as if I mean something really important to him. Until that night I was considering all his love and care as friendship but the truth was something different. It would be a complete lie if I say I didn’t want him to touch me. My body always carved for his touch and it happened that night.

After having some wine, we were on my bed watching TV. The lights were turned off and everything inside the room was dark except the rays coming from the TV. It is then I felt his hand on my thighs. He moved his hand over my thighs and I felt good. My love, or call it lust was finally getting fulfilled. I looked at him and he was looking straight into my eyes. There was a spark in his eyes which were attracting me to him. I moved an inch closer. Few seconds later our lips met. I wasn’t sure how he felt but for me it was heavenly. 

With every passing second the kiss got more passionate. He then took out my t-shirt and started kissing all over my body. He wasn’t kissing, but smooching my body parts. I could feel the thing behind his pants getting harder. Now it was my turn to kiss him. I pushed him into the bed and jumped on him. I touched his bare chest; it was more muscular than mine. Even the thing behind my pant was getting harder. 

We made love that night and I would never mind making love with him again and again. Call me a Gay or whatever you want to, but I would never be ashamed of what I’m doing. 

I don’t understand why the society peoples are so much interested in our life. If a male wants to spend his life with another male, what’s the big deal? Why isn’t it acceptable? Just because they can’t have SEX and give birth to BABIES, is it fair to restrict them from making love. If they are okay with their decision, who the hell are we to oppose them? I don’t understand why the Government of India is so much interested in our private life. Don’t they have anything else to do? 
Being a GAY or LESBIAN isn’t a crime. We all have the liberty to choose our partners. Being a male if I’m satisfied with a male, why other’s hairs get burn???

No comments:

Post a Comment